Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Can't Help But Wait

So I started typing this entry Monday night but got tired& went to bed. So it's now Wednesday and still not done. Oh wells, here it is anyways.




"It's about 11:30pm and Jay Leno's about to start, but I'll just do this anyway.

Firstly, I had a realllly long weekend.

Lemme start off with Friday.
School didn't feel like such a drag because we were going over Chapter 20, the Reproductive System. There was one section where Dr Hany started talking about circumcision. I couldn't help but cringe when he went into specific details about the procedure. And did you know that the gunk that accumulates between the head and foreskin is because of some gland? And that the older you are, the harder the procedure is? I was glad that I got it when I was about 11. I can't begin to imagine getting the procedure now, how horrible that experience would be.

Anyways, I decided to go get some La Estrella after school. Actually, I made my final decision after some idiot almost hit me while switching lanes. I was on lane next to the fast lane on the 210W, just passed Pasedena, when some subaru recklessly switches lanes. My front bumper was right next to his rear windows when I see him start to move toward my car without hesitation. I immediately step on the brakes and push hard on the horn. I was on the brakes for a good 2 seconds. If I didn't brake like I had, he would have for sure hit me. I thought to myself, WTF!? WTF is your problem!? It's called CHECKING YOUR BLIND SPOT! He managed to completely destroy my calmness while I was driving. I sped up , switched lanes, and thought about confronting him but I decide to just speed by, passing him.
I was Pretty pissed off, but managed to cool down with a carne asada burrito con todo from La Estrella & iced black tea from Starbucks :D"

So everything about this sentence, meaning ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ was written Monday night.

Anyways, our last quiz for A&P(Anatomy& Physiology) is tomorow, Thursday.
& no school on Friday because it's Good Friday(one good thing bout having a Catholic Filipina as our school president :D)
Also, super excited for this weekend, family's going to El Paso, Texas.
woohooooo! Hello white girls! ...uhh I mean driving at least half of that 13hr roadtrip -_-

2 comments:

  1. dude...i did NOT need to know when u got circumsized!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did NOT need to know how you slept with 2 guys.
    Lol jk

    ReplyDelete