Sunday, August 16, 2009

SORE.

I haven't felt this sore since the crazy condition drills in football wayy back in september -_-
I just woke up like an hour ago, so I don't think I'll be sleeping in awhile.
Went to the Cabrillo beach today! or technically yesterday, since it's past 12am, whatever.
Twas' funn! Estabillos, Garratons, Libramontes(Manny), Pangans, Cruzes, Dj, & ate marrisa was there!
Got there before 10am while everyone else got there earlier.
The lil kids were just running around and playing with sand the whole time lol.
Baby seth looked so G with his "beach" outfit, hehe
Basically what happened was:
We grilled, ate, played with sand, played volleyball(So sore I could hardly spike the ball), grilled& ate again, played with sand again, this time burying ronnie! ahah & then kuya sonny busted out with the guitar and we just started singing praise&worship songs, soon later the people next to where we set camp started singing too!
It was real foggy when we first got there but the sun came out hours later.
Thank God for whoever brought the sunscreen, I didn't feel like getting sunburned today lol.
Had to cut out the sleeves of my shirt cause' SOMEONE didn't want to let me wear his tanktop, *ahem DJ.
But whatevs, he was jealous of my sleeve headband soon after.
Stayed until 6ish, got home at like 7pm.
Knocked out in the car & just barely made it to my room, where I kept on waking up every hour until 11pm.
& there you have it!
My 1st official beach trip of the summer, lol.


Well I really should sleep soon, still gotta wake up early tomorow!

OH YEAH, & the Libramontes are finally coming back tom! but not in time for church =/
oh wells, we'll see em' sometime this week i'm sure of it!

PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment